Before installing eTask in Microsoft Teams environment, the following information should be prepared for a smooth installation.
||Host name Token
||Host name Access account
|Use Microsoft Planner
||Plan name Access account
These above items are required for synchronization between eTask and external sources.
Install eTask in Microsoft Teams App Channel
- Select the Channel and click the + icon to add a new tab.
- Look for “eTask” in the search box and select eTask.
- If this is the first-time that user adds eTask to the Channel, or if eTask session has expired, user will need to sign in their O365 account.
- Click to accept terms of service and Save.
- Configure and save eTask settings for the first time to finish adding eTask to the Channel.